Outfit of the Month December 2017

Nearing the end of the year, I would love to wish everyone a Merry Christmas! I would like to know for the new year if everyone would like me to continue to post an outfit of the month or do a different monthly post... Whether it be quotes, tips, or other outfits... let me know your thoughts! Otherwise, enjoy the blessed season!

Accordion To Kellie: Russian Red.... Red red!  @Penny Kearney I love the beret hat with this one! I just love to see the bright cheerful colors and the feminine look of this outfit!
How to Wear Your Midi Skirt This Winter - Page 16 of 30 - Fashion Style MagThis couldn't get much better!

Also I wanted to share some skirts that are already available for sale. They come in green and grey and are decently priced.... I certainly love these skirts and I hope you do as well!
Lace Up For Your Love High Waist Velvet Skirt in Green/Grey(https://www.chicwish.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=Lace+Up+For+Your)

God bless!
Rosalina

Comments

  1. These are beautiful, Rosalina!! Tartan is so beautifully wintery :)
    I like these outfits of the month, you pick some really nice ones :)

    Catherine
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looove the second outfit! I have a weakness for flowy skirts xD

    ~Ceci
    alooongtimeagoinagalaxyfarfaraway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I vote to keep with the outfit of the month! I like everything you picked out for this month.....very elegant. God bless and Happy Advent!

    Teresia
    Gloria-In-Excelsis-Deo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the input! Glad you liked the outfit!
    Rosalina

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the outfit of the month. I vote you keep it. I especially love the outfits for this month. Those skirts are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts