Outfit of the Month August 2017

Hello! I know I have been very lazy about posting lately but for that I have some excited news (and excuses :) ) to share... We just got a new puppy and he is only 10 weeks old! He is a joy but definitely a handful. With having little Winchester around, I haven't had much time to blog....  However, I will just get straight to it then... Enjoy!

Take this lovely lavender shirt which has the perfect soft and feminine touch
A modest summer blouse! And it's classy, too. I love it!
And put it with this flower skirt that is perfect for the end of summer










(http://www.chicwish.com/flowers-palette-suede-a-line-midi-skirt.html)


Put these matching shoes with it to complete the look!
This item is shipped in 48 hours, including the weekends. A low heel pump with a cute bow,perforations features moisture management to keep feet comfortable all day long. Material: Man made leather. H
(https://moooh.net/products/vintage-lilac-round-toe-bows-heeled-shoes)

and there you have it!
Thank you! And I would love to hear back from all of you on what you would like my next blog topic to be! I will write about whatever topic is suggested in the comments section....
God bless you and have a blessed rest of summer!
Rosalina

Comments

  1. AWWW I love puppies :)

    Good to see you again, Rosalina!

    Maybe you could give a post about brands of clothing that tend to give more modest choices? I would be curious for a post like that.

    Catherine (Farm Lassie)
    frugallyfancyfarmlass.blogspot.com
    catherinesrebellingmuse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the suggestion and I will be glad to give some suggestions of where I can find modest clothing in my next post!
      Rosalina

      Delete
  2. Hi Rosalina, Happy to hear from you. That outfit is lovely. The color is gorgeous. I would like to see recommendations for books you approve of to read. Also I would love to see outfits that are sold in modest stores or on line tha tare truly feminine.
    Marilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely put a list together!!! I know of a few books that are very very good and I can list them in the next blog as well.... I am hoping to have more time to read and then I can start doing book reviews on my blog as well. Thank you and God Bless!!!
      Rosalina

      Delete
  3. Oh I really want those shoes. They are adorable!
    Also, I would love to hear both Farm Lassie and Anonymous' suggestions!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And actually, if you like to order online, I have the link for the shoes next to the picture so that you can order them from the website if you would like. I cannot always do that but I do try to link the websites so that the clothes are available. God bless!
      Rosalina

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts