St. Margaret of Scotland and Lady Day

Hello everyone! I apologize about the file for my sister's talk on my last post. I was having troubles with the files so I decided just to have her redo it as a video (I only had a recording) and so finally.... here it is. At least I got it to you all before Lady Day! 
Also, I recently changed the format to my blog and I am really enjoying it. I added a feature of a list of where I shop and I will add to it as I find more great places to find clothing. If you go to the top left of the screen at the home page, there is a tab next to the title. If you click on that, under the 'Home' tab, there is a tab that is 'Where I Shop' and from there you should be able to direct back and forth between the two pages.
As always, have a wonderful Sunday and God bless!
Rosalina

Comments

  1. Cool! Thanks for giving it to us in a video form! Now I can enjoy it on Lady Day!

    I love this new blog format, by the way :)

    Catherine
    frugallyfancyfarmlass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts