Outfit of the Month March 2018

Hello Everyone!
As you all requested in response to my last blog about my outfit of the month posts, I took pictures of what I wore for Palm Sunday. Let me know if you like this or find it more helpful than my previous format of my outfit posts! This outfit I ordered on Etsy from (https://www.etsy.com/shop/olesyamasiytina?ref=listing-shop-header-item-count#items).... The owner of the shop custom makes the clothing to fit you. I like this because if you like a dress but it looks a little to tight on the model, you can ask her to make it looser for you....




I have a book review coming up as well so stay tuned! Have a blessed Holy Week!
Rosalina

Comments

  1. That is SUCH a cute outfit, Rosalina!! Can't wait to see your book review!!

    Catherine
    frugallyfancyfarmlass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your smile is contagious! Way to go for being such a good example for all ladies trying to dress modesty and elegantly. I especially love the colors of this outfit.....perfect for Palm Sunday.

    God bless you!

    Emma

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts