Outfit of the Month November 2017

What culture says vs. what God says



A lot of people  think that wearing immodest clothes makes them look cool.... but it really doesn't.

Hello my dear readers! I know I didn't post anything last month..... My sincere apologies. But, I have put together yet another outfit in hopes if inspiring you to continue in the fight to dress modestly but also femininely and elegantly!
We are daughters of God and Modesty is the virtue which we show others our hearts and do not distract them by wearing 'intriguing' clothing. I might have said this before but I find that all clothing is attractive.... But what do you want to attract? That is where the difference lies.
We dress beautifully because we are made in the image and likeness of God and He is grandeur itself. What better way to portray Him? He wants to show us off to others and say "Look at my daughter! See her heart and how beautiful it is!"  Anyway, let's get to the outfit! :)
Another place, another time, yet still a girl, like me, with hopes, fears, and dreams.Lisa Auger : Apple Trees Like Lace I just love the elegance of the women in these paintings! pino daeni - Searchdress skirt jacket coat top hat hair character <-- I'm basically pinning this for the Dobermann =P you don't see enough of them!

So, this was already put together but I just love it! The colors scream Autumn and they are perfect for a nippy November!
Urban Vibes | Modest Style Inspo on @shesintentional with @jwyatt3047

Since the items she is wearing are not available for sale, I found some other things to attach if you are interested in buying something online!
https://www.chicwish.com/houndstooth-check-wool-blend-a-line-skirt-in-red.html

The red skirt is also available in gray and a light brown.

https://www.chicwish.com/golden-bouquet-jacquard-midi-skirt.html

I love the pattern on that skirt! Festive and elegant!

Here are some beautiful shirts that I found also. Due to the copyright, I cannot upload the pictures here but I have the links so that you can look at them if you are interested!

1. https://topvintage.net/en/vintage-retro/50s-pretty-illusion-top-in-black   (comes in multiple colors)
2. https://topvintage.net/en/vintage-retro/50s-betsy-tie-top-in-red-and-black (comes in multiple colors)
3. https://topvintage.net/en/vintage-retro/60s-vanilla-top-in-black-and-white
4. https://topvintage.net/en/vintage-retro/60s-charming-heart-knit-sweater-in-burgundy (comes in multiple colors)

That is all folks! Oh yes! I have a hat blog coming up and also, I promise there will be more book reviews soon!
Signing off for now... God bless you and God bless America!
Rosalina

(One last picture... I love how this picture frames the frustration of today's world making it hard to dress modestly :)  The sarcasm says it ALL)

This is exactly why girls take so long to get ready!!! We always have to put on 25 hundred layers of clothes on!!! .... and then fix our hair, pick out our shoes, make sure our purse doesn't clash.... lol

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts