March 8 Lady Day


Good Morning ~ Sandra Kuck



I want a photo exactly like this. Especially my hair. I want my hair like this.Hello everyone! Sorry for the overload of posts coming out right now.... I have a few things to share... This March 8 is Lady Day! That is, the day when we ladies will counter the feminist movement and show the world what real Catholic womanhood looks like. We as women as meant to be more than objects and the symbol for this day will be to wear a white rose. The recording I uploaded is a talk my sister gave on Saint Margaret of Scotland and why she is a saint for our times. (I apologize for the beginning and the needed interruption in the middle.) She changed Scotland (almost singlehandedly) from a barbaric land to a civilized Catholic one. I encourage you to listen to the talk to promote devotion to her during this time. She is a good patron for Lady Day! If you would like to read more about Lady Day, you can read about it here: http://www.returntoorder.org/2018/02/true-motherhood-will-clash-feminist-theme-march-8th-2/










Here is the link to listen to the talk on St. Margaret: file:///C:/Users/JEANWE~1/AppData/Local/Temp/st_margaret-1.mp3

God bless!
Rosalina

Comments

  1. Thank you for sharing! I'm sorry, the link of your sister's talk isn't working for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The audio link you have is to your computer, not a streamable audio file. You'll have to see if you can export it into either a video or another audio format on the internet.

    I look forward to listening to the talk! Being of Scottish heritage, I'm highly interested in St. Margaret!!

    Catherine
    frugallyfancyfarmlass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts